He didn’t believe in fairy tales, yet there she was, Sleeping Beauty all rolled up in his blankets, and snoring softly. Charlie was on her side, all but her head hidden beneath the quilt, her nose turned up toward the opening. His mouth curved into a smile.
He was crazy crawling beneath the covers with her. He’d probably survive the night better sleeping out in a snowdrift in the buff. His attraction for her bordered on the edge of what he should do and what he wanted to do. For the hundredth time that evening, he berated himself for not stopping to think where she’d have to sleep when he’d invited Swanson to stay.
Luke knew either way he was going to pay the price. He didn’t want to feel anything for Charlie, but she’d managed to get under his skin without even half-trying. They were two tormented souls reaching out to one another, and Charlie was providing an easy way out of the dark void he’d built around himself. And she reminded him that he was a man of flesh-and-blood and wants.
He’d waited as long as he could before excusing himself and coming to bed, and not because he’d wanted to give Charlie enough time to fall asleep. Luke knew it was going to be a long night, realized, too, that he couldn’t put off the inevitable.
A heavy sigh escaped him as he reached for the edge of the covers and pulled them back. Charlie stirred slightly and moaned when the cold touched her warm body, reaching out blindly for the quilt in Luke’s hand. He quickly slid in next to her and brought the covers with him, clenching his teeth in agony when Charlie burrowed against him like a lazy cat seeking the warmth of his body.
Alarm bells went off when she tucked her fanny into the hollow of his body. He groaned low and counted to ten, then to twenty before deciding he could count to a million and it wouldn’t make any difference. He cursed his stupidity for even thinking he could lie next to Charlie and remain in control. It didn’t take long before his body began to respond to her.
An eternity slipped by as he lay there barely taking in air, listening to her soft breathing. His nose was in her hair and nothing could stop him from inhaling deeply. Her delicate fragrance sent his senses into overdrive. Everything about her captivated him and made him want her. Why wasn’t she snoring loudly? Why didn’t she look like an old hag when she was sleeping?
He closed his eyes and relaxed as much as he could with a tempting woman snuggled against him. His cock was as hard as a steel rod, but Charlie’s steady breathing convinced Luke she was sleeping soundly and unaware of his state. However, in the next instant he cursed the devil. She was sleeping, but her body seemed very much aware of his presence pressing against him in all the right places. A silent invitation that encouraged his excitement to grow to unbearable degrees.
Before he thought about the wisdom of what he was doing he thrust against her. She thrust back. He groaned low and clenched his teeth. Luke realized he was growing weak. A man could only take so much. And he was a hungry man. A soft whimper escaped her; his body shuddered at the sound of her hunger. Hell, he was painfully conscious of the fact that all he had to do to slip inside the warmth of her body was to push her robe aside. The way Charlie was thrusting her buttocks against his hard-on was proof enough she was just as turned on as he was, even if she was unconscious.
|Title||:||Someone to Love Me|
|Format Type||:||eBook PDF / e-Pub|
|Category||:||Erotic Romance, Books, Romance, Contemporary|
Clay Preston is the most desirable guy in school, and boy does he know it!Movie star looks paired with a quarterbacks body, hes every girls dream guybut not mine. To me, hes simply my best friend, the one who has been there as far back as I can remember.Our relationship has always been easy, playful Someone to Love Me epub books
The army taught me to kill.Every flex of hard earned muscle was for my country. I didn't need shit else except my rifle, my brothers, and the enemy. I was born to fight.Then the military cut me loose.Civilian life. Two words dirtier than the bloodshed downrange. I didn't want my freedom.I wanted my Someone to Love Me epub / PDF Books
Fresh, fun, and unbelievably hot, Audrey Carlan's Calendar Girl series will have you falling in love over and over again and craving the next installment.Meredith Wild, #1 NYT Bestselling AuthorIts really simple. I needed money. A lot of money. One million dollars to be exact. The amount didnt matte Someone to Love Me pdf books
The sensual saga of Eva and Gideon continues in the second novel in the #1 New York Times bestselling Crossfire series.Gideon Cross. As beautiful and flawless on the outside as he was damaged and tormented on the inside. He was a bright, scorching flame that singed me with the darkest of pleasures. Someone to Love Me epub / PDF Books
A sexy category romance novella from Entangled's Brazen imprint Someone to Love Me pdf books She's the one fire he can't put out Someone to Love Me pdf books Jamie Lansing has had it bad for firefighter Smith Grayson for as long as they've been friends. Yes, he's ridiculously charming and she might stare a little too long at his abs, but his dirty-ta Someone to Love Me pdf books
A divorced couple battles for control in the boardroom but things heat up when their competition reaches the bedroom.Ten years ago, I divorced the love of my life for all the wrong reasons. I had no idea hed walk through my office door ten years later as my new boss, more handsome than ever, d Someone to Love Me epub books
Is fame and money a blessing when it comes with the news that your whole life has been a lie?Rue's deceased mother kinda 'fibbed' about who her real father was. Big time.On her 21st birthday she learns the truth by way of a $55,000,000.00 inheritance from a man she never got the chance to know.Even Someone to Love Me epub / PDF Books
So funny and so freaking addictive! This series is my favorite guilty pleasure! ~A Buckeye Girl Reads BlogI was a small town girl trapped in a desperate situationuntil three hunky bank robbers took me hostage!True, Id always dreamed of escaping that place, but not quite like that. Then I found Someone to Love Me pdf books
Your pre-schooler will delight at the beautifully restored images and charming Read-Aloud narration of this classic. From the Series Preface:When I was three years old my mother told me I had to start calling her Mrs. Stack. That year Mrs. Stack, formerly Mom, became my pre-school t Someone to Love Me pdf books
A steamy, standalone romance with a guaranteed HEA from USA Today Bestselling Author J.H. Croix! If you like smoking hot romance with alpha men and sassy women, youll love this series! Gage Hamilton. Smoldering, sexy and single.Entirely uninterested in anything resembling romance.His hot new neighbo Someone to Love Me epub books
- The Help | Books by Kathryn Stockett
- Intro to App Development with Swift | Books by Apple Education
- The Little Mermaid: A Special Song | Books by Disney Book Group
- Rabbit Readers: First Book - Kindy & Preschool: 5 Very Simple Learn to Read Stories for Beginning Readers | Books by Katrina Kahler
- ESV Classic Reference Bible | Books by Crossway
- Dracula | Books by Bram Stoker
- The Swift Programming Language (Swift 5.4) | Books by Apple Inc.
- The Adventures of Zelda: A Pug Tale | Books by Kristen Otte
- iPhone User Guide for iOS 12.3 | Books by Apple Inc.
- Becoming Mindful: Silence Your Negative Thoughts and Emotions to Regain Control of Your Life | Books by HowToRelax Blog Team
- I Can Read!: 100 Tips for Beginning Readers | Books by Various Authors
- Insurgent | Books by Veronica Roth
- Through the Looking-Glass | Books by Lewis Carroll
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Comic Book Day Special | Books by Various Authors
- iPad User Guide for iOS 9.3 | Books by Apple Inc.
- Great Expectations | Books by Charles Dickens
- The Trouble with Goodbye | Books by Sarra Cannon
- Donuts | Books by Bryan Langdo
- Bedtime Stories for Kids | Books by Uncle Amon
- The New Avengers #1 | Books by Brian Michael Bendis & David Finch
- The Tortoise and the Hare - Read Aloud | Books by Kate Friend & Mateya Arkova
- The Rock Star's Daughter | Books by Caitlyn Duffy
- Grimm's Fairy Tales | Books by The Brothers Grimm
- The Time Machine | Books by H.G. Wells
- Splat the Cat: The Name of the Game | Books by Rob Scotton
- Edgar Allan Poe's Complete Poetical Works | Books by Edgar Allan Poe
- Batman: The Court of Owls (Batman 75 Edition) | Books by Scott Snyder & Greg Capullo
- An Innocent Abroad | Books by Lonely Planet
- Great Expectations | Books by Charles Dickens
- My World: At My Pond | Books by Dwight R. Kuhn
- Dirty Little Secrets | Books by Liliana Hart
- Jackpot | Books by Stuart Woods & Bryon Quertermous
- Peter Goes On Vacation | Books by Sara Lissa Paulson & PS 347's 1st grade class 202
- The Fault in Our Stars | Books by John Green
- My First Instrument (Sesame Street) | Books by Laura Gates Galvin
- Tongue Twisters for Kids | Books by Riley Weber
- Adventures of Huckleberry Finn | Books by Mark Twain & E.W. Kemble
- Learn French - Word Power 101 | Books by Innovative Language Learning, LLC
- The Keeping | Books by Nicky Charles
- Little Women | Books by Louisa May Alcott
- The Communist Manifesto | Books by Karl Marx
- The Fox on the Box | Books by Barbara Gregorich & Robert Masheris
- Peter Pan | Books by J.M. Barrie
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn | Books by Mark Twain
- Moby Dick | Books by Herman Melville
- The Tale of Benjamin Bunny: Read Aloud | Books by Beatrix Potter
- iPad User Guide for iOS 11.4 | Books by Apple Inc.
- Burn For Me | Books by J.H. Croix
- Tempting the Player | Books by Lexy Timms
- The Irish Cottage: Finding Elizabeth | Books by Juliet Gauvin
- The Opposite of Wild | Books by Kylie Gilmore
- One with You | Books by Sylvia Day
- Dixie | Books by Grace Gilman
- Jokes for All Occasions | Books by Joe Jokes
- Treading Water (Treading Water Series, Book 1) | Books by Marie Force
- Schooled | Books by Piper Lawson
- Men of Inked Books 1-3 | Books by Chelle Bliss
- Sealed With a Kiss: A Small Town Christmas Romance | Books by Leeanna Morgan
- Girl, Wash Your Face | Books by Rachel Hollis
- Parallel | Books by Claudia Lefeve
- Can't Help Falling in Love | Books by Bella Andre
- The Watchmaker's Daughter | Books by C.J. Archer
- Colton's Salvation | Books by Kristine Allen
- Command Me | Books by Geneva Lee
- Southern Comfort | Books by Natasha Madison
- Entwined with You | Books by Sylvia Day
- Taken by Love | Books by Melissa Foster
- Naughty Boss | Books by Whitney G.
- Come Away with Me | Books by Kristen Proby
- Darkness Awakened (Order of the Blade) | Books by Stephanie Rowe
- Royal Player | Books by Katie McCoy
- Peter Rabbit - Read Aloud Edition | Books by Beatrix Potter
- Seven Sons (Gypsy Brothers, #1) | Books by Lili St. Germain
- Six Months in Montana | Books by Pamela M. Kelley
- Random Acts of Crazy | Books by Julia Kent
- Ruthless King | Books by Meghan March
- Single Dad's Virgin | Books by Penelope Bloom
- See Me | Books by Lexy Timms
- Girl Least Likely to Marry | Books by Amy Andrews
- Drive Me Crazy | Books by Marquita Valentine
- Captivated By You | Books by Sylvia Day
- Boomerangers | Books by HEATHER M. ORGERON
- She Belongs to Me | Books by Carmen DeSousa
- Big Rock | Books by Lauren Blakely
- See Me | Books by Nicholas Sparks
- Worth Billions | Books by Lexy Timms
- The Gods of Guilt | Books by Michael Connelly
- The Tale of Squirrel Nutkin: Read Aloud | Books by Beatrix Potter
- This is War | Books by Kennedy Fox
- Say You'll Stay | Books by Corinne Michaels
- The Chase | Books by Elle Kennedy
- Game of Love | Books by Melissa Foster
- Elizabeth | Books by Lexy Timms
- Big Girls Do It | Books by Jasinda Wilder